Silk screen posters measuring 14"x22" were placed in strategic resorts, restaurants and on telephone poles to advertise these dances. These posters are from the Sutton family who were the original owners of the Bala Bay Inn where they were displayed. They have never left the Sutton family. This is a set of 4 professionally framed and mounted.
framed measurements -
outside - 18 1/2" x 26"
inside - 13 3/4" x 21 1/4"
These are truly wonderful pieces of Muskoka history! In the early 1960's Dunn's Pavilion became The Muskoka Pavilion. By 1965 it became known as The Kee to Bala as it is known today. These four posters would date from 1957 to 1963.