This is a signed Judy Hagel print of the John Kennedy House Circa 1902 Medicine Hat Alberta. Signed in pencil by Judy Hagel and Numbered 7 / 40. Date written on the back of the backing is 1979. Judy Hagel was an Alberta artist who drew buildings in the area. Image size 7 1/4" X 7". Metal Frame 12 1/4" X 10".
Attached to the back is the following information.
"The John Kennedy House was built in 1901 as reported in the December 19, 1901 edition of the Medicine Hat News: John Kennedy, storey and a half at the corner of Main Street and Seventh Avenue". In December of each year the News listed the buildings erected in that year. The Kennedy House is a pre-fab house shipped to Medicine Hat by CP rail all the way from Toronto. It has a foundation of fieldstone, cross-gable roof, wall panels, corbelled chimney, segmented tower, lovely decorative veranda; and a shed out the back which the Kennedy girls used for making chocolates. Over the years the address was changed to it's present 304 Second Avenue East."