A beautiful wavy-edge Coalport porcelain plate centred with a bagpipe motif pierced by a blue staff with a tri-leaf opening. The primary colours are brown, beige, pink & gold. Very lovely to see in person. The underside bears the underglaze Coalport backstamp over A.D. 1750. This mark was introduced in 1875 and used until 1891. Aside from very tiny chips on the raised circle of the underside base the plate is in great condition. Circa 1880.
Item ID: 651045B