A nice day so I went to the drive shed and started to pull out some things for Christie show.
Here is a list:
- tin smith made candy canes circa 1960's
- tin letters
- Adirondack stool in original red colour
- Indian clubs in original red, white and blue
- very colourful carved and painted door from Cape Breton
- small open shelf from Lunenberg Nova Scotia, circa 1900
- lamp with a 19th century Quebec horse carving
- one drawer stand from Hastings County circa 1860 in original red
- fortune teller's stand from Campbellford, Ontario circa 1870
- carved limestone monkey/architectural element from a building in Kingston
All in booth H6 on September 10th.